Week 2 - Getting Started
With Chris Dunning
THE TLS WEB PAGE
M3 Mall has partnered with the TLS program (Transitions lifestyle system)
because of their science-based approach to weight loss.
The idea is this is NOT a diet; it's all about learning, accountability and SCIENCE.
Do check out their tabs, recipes, exercises, success stores and more.
When you take your Weight Loss Survey, you'll be given a food plan to follow: Detox, Sure and Steady (SS), Rapid Results (RR), Fat Shredder (FS), Continued Commitment (CC) - look for these abbreviations in the recipes.
1. Read the Introduction in your journal, pages 7-11
2. Watch the Getting Started Overview video
3. (Optional) watch the video about our TLS Nutrition shakes
4. If you haven't done so already, take the Weight Loss Profile quiz and the Nutriphysical Nutritional Analysis quiz.
5. Prepare for next week's class by reading the TLS blog post about Low Glycemic Impact eating, and why it's the backbone of the TLS system.
Looking to next week
Here's the information for next Monday's call
Meeting ID: 918 7664 9109
(we will also be live at M3 Mall)
Low Glycemic Eating, With Julie Wheat
Monday, 8/03, 6pm - at M3 Mall or via zoom.