Week 3 - Low Glycemic Eating
With Julie Wheat
Here on the M3 Website, we've been compiling healthy recipes,
life hacks to make healthy eating easier, and other wellness tips.
We encourage you to take a tour and leave comments!
New posts are added weekly.
The TLS website also has a wide variety of flavorful recipes that will help you stay on track without getting bored. When you take your Weight Loss Survey, you'll be given a food plan to follow: Detox, Sure and Steady (SS), Rapid Results (RR), Fat Shredder (FS), Continued Commitment (CC) - the following recipes are specifically designed to compliment your specific food plan.
1. Continue to fill in your journal, starting on pg 18
2. Continue using your Jump Start kit, and eating foods from the Detox
food program this week. Next week you'll switch to your chosen program.
3. Watch the Low Glycemic Impact Eating video.
4. Read Chapter 1 in your journal: pages 36-41
5. Watch the Food Pyramid video
6. If you haven't done so already, take the Weight Loss Profile quiz and the
Nutriphysical Nutritional Analysis quiz.
7. Watch Melisa's YouTube playlist, with some other short videos relevant
to this week's topic.
8. If you didn't do so last week, download the Kahoot app to play a fun quiz
game with the whole class. Top quizmasters get prizes!
Looking to next week
Be sure to bring your filled-in Journal to class!
Here's the information for next Monday's call
(we will also be live at M3 Mall)
Reading Labels, With Alison Kenyon
Monday, 10/19, 6pm - at M3 Mall or via zoom.
PLAY GAMES AND WIN PRIZES!
Download the Kahoot app to play a fun quiz game with the
whole class. Top quizmasters get prizes!
download -> no need to set up an account!
It will ask you to answer 2 questions:
1) How do you want to play? Answer "As a student".
2) Your age.
When we're ready to play, Melisa will give you a game PIN
to get you into our game.